These Japanese Wallets are made in from a thick rice paper, and if you click the links above you can see photos of our entire collection of these wallets. They are about 7 and 1/2 inches wide,and about 4 inches from top to bottom when folded in half (the wallets are pictured above unfolded so you can see the complete design). These Japanese wallets are large enough to hold a checkbook, credit cards and cash. Each wallet has two compartments, so you can keep your life that much more organized.
Although they may look delicate, they are actually quite sturdy and durable, since they are actually quite durable and will stand up to daily use.
- Each Japanese Wallet is made from several layers of rice paper
- These wallets are durable and suitable for every day use
- The wallets have two compartments so you can separate cash from credit cards
- The pouches in these wallets are big enough for holding checkbooks
- Made in Japan
- The Wallets measure 7.5 x 3.5 Inches (when folded), 7.5 x 7 Inches Unfolded,
NEW!!! We also have some very beautiful wallets / billfolds made in Satin Silk that you will also adore. Please click the following link to see our Silk Wallets and Checkbook Holders
Testimonials about these Japanese Wallets
- This wallet is very unique and durable. I have had mine for over a year
now and it still looks like new. Every time I pay for something there is always
someone staring at it because of its uniqueness. I highly recommend this wallet
if you want to be different from everyone else!
Reviewed On: 08/02/2006
- Great Wallets! I bought a bunch of them for Christmas presents and everyone
Reviewed On: 12/29/2006